What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is stored on your device after you visit us. It stores information about what you were interested in when you viewed our website. This information is analyzed by special algorithms and you will then be shown information that is more likely to be of interest to you. Don’t worry, we cannot use this file to access your computer or personal information.
How do cookies work?
We use 2 types of cookies for your convenience:
- Session cookies. This type of cookie is only used while you are on our website. It is needed so that you do not have to enter your password every time you open another tab on our website.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies are permanently on your device and are updated with each visit you make to the website. This file is needed to remember, for example, the language you have chosen on the website. With this file you don’t have to choose the language every time, it’s enough to choose it once.
We use session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- They help us find technical errors and correct them;
- To show advertising partners your interests and to show you interesting advertisements for you;
- To analyze your activity and give you a better experience when you visit the site;
- To allow our users to use the online chat on every page of the site.
What happens if you disable cookies?
In this case, we will no longer be able to analyze your preferences and you will find less interesting information for you.