The rules posted on this page are necessary for the users of our website to abide by them. You must comply with the rules on this page. You are also prohibited from doing the following things:
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material which may be offensive, vulgar or objectionable.
- You may not infringe on the property rights of visitors to the website or any of its employees.
- You may not post any malicious software on the site, ranging from simple viruses to Trojans that could damage the site.
- You may not attempt to interfere in any way with the operation of this website in order to gain access to any information, from clients’ personal information to our servers.
- You may not use false information. You may not use the names of other people or organisations to mislead other users and our staff.
- You may not attempt to sell services or any information contained or used on this website.
- Nor may you duplicate or rent out any information or services found on this site.
Services and advertising
You may notice promotional offers on our website in some places, but we do not handle or publish them. That is why we do not accept any liability for loss of income or personal data or for punitive damages. Check the websites that you visit yourself.
We are only liable for the amount that the customer has paid for the use of our website or its services but only in accordance with our terms and conditions and in compliance with the law by our customers. Otherwise, we will not be at fault if you lose money or incur losses in any way and accordingly will not be liable.
Theft and copyright
All information on our website is written by us or bought by us, so any client who wants to use our information and duplicate it, license it or sell it must first contact our legal team for permission to do so.
In order to improve the quality of our website and the services we provide, we will analyse the activities of each customer of our website. We will then analyse the data and obtain statistics. We may also make this information available to third parties for them to analyse and report their findings to us. All of your personal information will remain with us and will not be shared with or posted on any third-party site, and we will use the statistics to improve the interface to the site and provide you with more relevant, reliable and interesting information.